Deadline to Apply: End of Day—March 15
Kudzu Playhouse welcomes and encourages young thespians to assist with our summer camp programs as volunteer counselors. Positions are limited, and applicants will be considered based on experience, availability, and timeliness of submission.
To be a volunteer counselor, you must:
- Be at least 12 and no more than 18 years old by the time you counsel.
- Complete the application form and submit all required references by March 15.
- Mark ALL camps you are interested in (and available for) counseling.
- Submit at least one reference. Must be an adult 21 years or older and not the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Participate in a phone interview with our program directors (date TBD).
- Wait to receive a notification from Kudzu that you’ve been accepted as a counselor.
- Attend a training camp one day during the week of June 6-11 (specific date TBD)
Summer camp counselor spots are typically in high demand. We appreciate everyone who would like to participate and gain more experience in theatre, but please understand that we are not able to accept everyone who applies. We make every effort to give as many people as are interested the opportunity to be a counselor.