Deadline to Apply: May 1, 2018
Kudzu Playhouse welcomes and encourages young thespians to assist with our summer camp programs as volunteer counselors. Positions are limited, and applicants will be considered based on experience, availability, and timeliness of submission. You must submit an application to be considered for a counselor position.
To be a volunteer counselor, you must:
- Be at least 12 and no more than 18 years old by the time you counsel
- Have at least two years Kudzu summer theatre camp or one main stage show experience to be eligible as a counselor
- Mark ALL camps you are interested in (and available for) counseling
- Complete the application form and submit it by May 1st
- Wait to receive a notification from Kudzu that you’ve been accepted as a counselor
Summer camp counselor spots are typically in high demand. We appreciate everyone who would like to participate and gain more experience in theatre, but please understand that we are not able to accept everyone who applies. We make every effort to give as many people as are interested the opportunity to be a counselor.
Counselors accepted into this year’s summer program will be notified and given information regarding assigned camp(s).
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.