Volunteer servers are needed to help make our holiday dinner theatre a success. Sign up for all times that you are available and willing to help. Must be 13 or older to volunteer.
Important Information for Volunteer Servers:
- Call time is 5 PM. Please be prompt as we will go over all of the duties and flow of the evening.
- Parking – Please park in the lot at LaBelle Haven Church, adjacent to the restaurant. Parking at the restaurant is very limited and is for restaurant patrons (the restaurant will be open during our shows.)
- Dress code – black pants and a plain black shirt, preferably a button-down or polo. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes that you can move around quickly and safely – rubber soles are preferable. You will be provided an apron and a small towel.
- With dinner, the show runs about 1 1/2 hours, starting promptly at 7 PM. Servers will help with clean up when the show ends.
Sweetpea’s Table is at 4646 Highway 305 North, Olive Branch, MS. It is right next to LaBelle Haven Church on 305, just south of Church Road. The building is a large, light-colored, one-story, metal structure up on the hill. We are in the event space to the left as you go in the front door.
Kudzu Playhouse is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, so all volunteer time is eligible for community service hour commitments.
Tasks expected of a server:
- Place glasses, silverware and beverage pitchers on tables
- Seat guests as they arrive
- Keep beverage pitchers filled
- Serve dinner plates
- Bus tables during intermission
- Serve dessert plates
- Bus tables after show is over
You do need to be logged-in to sign up to volunteer. You can sign in, or create an account here