COVID-19 strikes again. Out of an abundance of caution for our younger thespians and given the increasing likelihood that we may lose access to the HPAC this fall, we have made the very difficult decision to postpone our planned production of Moana JR, once again.
We do not have new dates yet, but are targeting late February/early March. We will keep everyone updated as soon as plans are finalized. If you registered for the audition workshop, your place is already secured for the workshop in the spring. We will let you know as soon as the new dates have been confirmed.
Tomorrow, we will be sharing more information about our fall STARS classes. We have greater flexibility to keep those going, so we look forward to continuing with our plans.
This is heartbreaking for us, to say the very least. We so desperately want to get back to “normal” and have complete, live performances with full casts. We remain confident that those days are still on the near horizon. Thank you for your continued patience and support of Kudzu Playhouse as we work through these very unusual times.
Please stay safe!