Our goal is to be able to continue shows, rehearsals, classes, camps, and all our activities without disruption. To do that, we need everyone to be respectful of those around them and help prevent the spread of any illness, especially COVID-19. Illness in a cast, camp, or class can spread very quickly. It’s up to each of us to help make sure we are doing everything we can to keep our activities going.
Kudzu Playhouse’s COVID-19/illness protocols are as follows:
- If you test positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, please call 888-429-7871 or email [email protected] as soon as possible. Do not participate in a Kudzu activity (rehearsal, class, camp, audition, performance, meeting, etc.), and follow current CDC guidelines for medical care and quarantine. An Executive member of the Board of Directors will work with you to determine the conditions and date of your return.
- If you have any symptoms of contagious illness (fever, cough, headache, congestion, etc.), please do not participate in a Kudzu activity (rehearsal, class, camp, audition, performance, meeting, etc.). Contact your stage manager, camp or class director, or email [email protected].
- You must be fever-free for at least 24 hours before participating in a Kudzu activity (rehearsal, class, camp, audition, performance, meeting, etc.). If you test positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, additional conditions for your return must be discussed with an Executive member of the Kudzu Board of Directors.
- Until further notice, face masks are strongly encouraged for all individuals, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status, whenever unable to safely social distance from others, or when moving around at a Kudzu activity. Kudzu will not provide face masks, except for special (clear) masks during performances, as needed.
- Until further notice, safe social distancing is strongly recommended at all times while attending a Kudzu activity.
- Do not share drinks, water bottles, etc.
- Wash hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.