Kudzu Playhouse's production of
Directed by MaryAddyson Harville
October 22, 2021 - October 23, 2021
Coffee Central (10/22) & Hernando Courthouse Lawn (10/23)
The lives, loves, and losses of a group of strong-willed women in a small Southern town are the basis of this heartwarming, often hilarious, story.
Kudzu is proud to bring this classic Southern story to the community. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, snacks, and favorite beverage, and join us at Coffee Central’s side yard on Oct. 22 or the Hernando Courthouse lawn on Oct. 23 for an evening of fun and fellowship. Performances are open to the public and donations are appreciated.
We are actively seeking sponsors for this production.
- Truvy Jones - Lauren Suddoth
- M'Lynn Eatenton - Aimee Hall
- Shelby Eatenton-Latcherie - Janine Smith
- Ouiser Boudreaux - Judy Hindman
- Clairee Belcher - Holly Foreman
- Annelle Dupuy-Desoto - Kayla Fifer